Expert Tree Removal in Pasadena
When you need expert tree removal in the Pasadena area, look no further than JR’s Tree Service and Landscape. While there are many reasons why you might need or want to remove a tree on your property, there is only one solution: expert tree removal by experienced and licensed professionals.
How can you tell when you need to remove a tree on your property?
If you’ve noticed any of the following signs in your trees, give us a call today:
- Overgrowth – trees that have grown too large pose a danger to safety and property.
- Hollow trees – although many species of trees can live a long time once the trunk has gone hollow, a hollow trunk means that the structure of the tree is compromised.
- Dead branches – numerous dead branches, especially dead branches concentrated on one side of the tree, indicates trunk damage or root injury.
- Fungus – only an expert can determine if fungus is an indicator of internal decay.
- Leaning – a leaning tree can be an indicator of root problems.
Any of these problems, and many more, require the help of an expert to diagnose and remove. Our experts will determine if your tree needs to be removed, and if so, will work carefully to ensure that your tree is removed without endangering your safety, structures, or other landscape on your property.
Why hire experts for your tree removal needs?
Every tree is a complex organism. To make sure that the tree is removed safely and completely, you need the help of an expert, such as the highly qualified technicians at JR’s Tree and Landscaping. The health of your property is too important to go it alone, or with less experienced companies.
Contacting the professionals at JR’s Tree Service and Landscape will ensure that the job is done correctly the first time, with your safety and well-being in mind.
Living near trees is good for your health – repay the favor with regular care!
Did you know that living near trees, or even being around them regularly, can do a lot of good for people’s health? Here are just a few benefits of living around healthy trees:
- Trees improve air quality.
- Living near trees can help with anxiety and depression.
- Trees protect your property from flooding.
For all the good that trees do, we owe it to them to ensure that problematic trees are removed!
Why choose JR’s Tree Service?
- We take pride in our work and aim for 100% satisfaction on every job
- We practice green and healthy tree philosophy, meaning that your trees are treated with the respect they deserve
- We have proudly served the Pasadena area for over 20 years
- We are a full-service tree and landscape company, meaning that we can care for all of your needs to provide a cohesive plan for your property.
Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM