Expert Tree Trimming and Cutting in Pasadena
When you need expert tree trimming and cutting, look no further than JR’s Tree Service and Landscape. Tree trimming is one of the safest ways to keep your trees, and your property, safe and healthy. Periodic trimming or cutting helps keep your trees healthy and helps them thrive in the unique environment of Pasadena.
How can you tell when your tree needs cutting or trimming?
If you’ve noticed any of the following signs in your trees, give us a call today:
- Broken branches – broken, cracked, or bowed branches are the first sign.
- Branches over power lines, driveways, sidewalks or streets – these pose a danger to property and personal safety and should be addressed as soon as possible.
- Damage after a storm – even healthy trees can be damaged by a storm; the sooner damage is addressed, the safer your tree and property will be.
- Dense or crossed branches – crossed branches may not get the proper water or nutrition to stay healthy and may die sooner than expected, posing a risk to the rest of the tree.
Our experts will identify which branches need to be cut or trimmed and will work carefully to ensure that your tree is kept as healthy as possible.
Why hire experts for your tree trimming and cutting needs?
Trees can be surprisingly sensitive. Every cut and trim can potentially affect the growth pattern and health of the tree. Improper trimming or cutting can do more harm than good, leading to damage to the tree’s structural integrity, and even early tree death. The health of your trees, and the safety of your property and your neighbor’s property, is too important to risk! Contacting the professionals at JR’s Tree Service and Landscape will ensure that the job is done correctly the first time, with your tree’s health in mind.
Living near trees is good for your health – repay the favor with regular care!
Did you know that living near trees, or even being around them regularly, can do a lot of good for people’s health? Here are just a few benefits of living around healthy trees:
- Trees improve air quality.
- Living near trees can help with anxiety and depression.
- Trees protect your property from flooding.
For all the good that trees do, we owe it to them to take care of their health!
Why choose JR’s Tree Service?
- We take pride in our work and aim for 100% satisfaction on every job.
- We practice green and healthy tree philosophy, meaning that your trees are treated with the respect they deserve.
- We have proudly served the Pasadena area for over 20 years.
- We are a full-service tree and landscape company, meaning that we can care for all of your needs to provide a cohesive treatment plan for your property.
Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM